Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Finally Here!

We are on our way tonight-provided the Seattle snow doesn't hinder any of us getting to the airport. Last night we were at Randy's office organizing all of our supplies. Randy also taught us how to do ART (Atraumatic Restorative Technique). Very exciting.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is running some last minute errands :). We are due at the airport on about 3 hours and our flight leaves at 1:00 am.

I can't wait to go from 30 degrees to about 80 degrees tomorrow!!

We will be in touch with you all as soon as we can. Take care.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I think the airport here in Saigon will be closed due to heavy snows :-)

Have a safe trip.

SaigonNezumi(Kevin)

Melissa Ann said...

You guys left at a good time!! It's been snowing like crazy here and I'm at work!!!!!