Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dec. 27, second day Dr. Maebo and company are gone

Today we did quite a bit of traveling to visit some of My's relatives (her cousins and aunts on her mother's side).  My went to her grandmother's and ancestor's resting place to visit.  When we got home, Ngie and My's sister-in-law Jung had a nice meal prepared for us.  Afterward, I helped Jung wash dishes while My partially cleaned the bathrooms because she lost a bet to me (but I dont think she did a good enough job so I had to go help her lol).  That evening, My's cousins Quang and his younger brother took us to a temple for a celebration of the 310 Anniversary of Dong Nai province.  It was very festive, crowded, and a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

My said...

Jimmy,thank you so much for helping me to clean the bathroom. You know that I hate that job. I only like to clean teeth. However,I think no one can ever meet Jimmy's standards of cleanliness.