Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dec. 26, first day My and I did stuff without Dr. Maebo, Mike, and Jolene

Well, Dr. Maebo, Jolene, and Mike left at 5 in the morning on this day, and they had quite the stressful morning.  I think Jolene may have already posted what happened so please read hers about it.  My and I went to breakfast at a nice cafe with 3 of her former students, Duc, Tuen, and Ngie.  Afterward, My, Ngie, Tuen, and I rode motorbikes for about 40 minutes to a pagoda in the countryside.  Neat experience.  On the way back, it rained and hailed like crazy and I was completely soaked when I got home because I had refused to buy a rain coat.  How dumb I am. 
Breakfast at a cafe.  From left to right- Tuen, Duc, Ngie, My, and Jimmy

My and Tuen are on their motorbike driving to the pagoda


In front of the main temple at the pagoda

No comments: